Lacey:
How are you doing my sweet elder?!?! I sure love ya. Hey don't cry! it made me sad listening to your voice recordings cause you were so sad. I miss you so much! I promise everything is okay, i forgive you for what you said about vegas and the letter and everything, I just love you and cannot wait to marry you! the 27th of JUNE! woah! haha I am overcome with happiness with you :) It means a lot to me that the one i want to marry never wants to make me feel sad, and i feel that with you. Klay I am all yours. :) I am very grateful that you are so forgiving with me. I am no where near close to perfect haha and i know that, it is no surprise to me. I have a lot of work to do, which I think is a reason why I want to wait a while to have kids. Those kids deserve a mom that won't waiver in keeping the commandments, and i'm just not there yet. (also cause i'm not ready to share you yet ;) hehehee) I feel like with you I will be able to progress much faster though...cause well...you're my help meet of course :) Holy smokes i can't wait for you to hold me in your arms. You know when you are craving a certain food? like...let's say ice cream... say you really want ice cream, but it's sunday so you can't go to the store, so you know you can't have ice cream yet...but tomorrow! you can have the ice cream cause you can go to the store, but you want it NOW! haha maybe this analogy just makes sense to me cause i am a woman and i love ice cream...idk but that's how i feel with you...times 1000 haha. I just want you right now. i know i can have you soon, which is absolutely wonderful but gahhhhh i want you now! hahaha ok calm down. but seriously, that's how i feel ;) ( insert lou growl here) ;) i don't know klay, i'm just so excited for everything. I'm excited to receive my endowment, I'm excited to be sealed to you for time and all eternity, i'm excited to spend time with you and kiss ya and dance with you and laugh with you and have tickle wrestling fights and water balloon fights (wait what? that one's a secret) everything. I'm so excited. And, I'm not really nervous for any of it, even the sacred covenants. I obviously don't know what exactly they entail, because i haven't made those covenants yet, but I am willing to do anything. I will promise and do anything for the lord to be with you forever. I am so grateful for you, and I am heart over the moon in love with you :) um... i like the name hadley, i don't know how i feel about hazley...but i like hadley :) I liked your idea about me getting a priesthood blessing from my dad, I think that would be really good for me. So next time I go home, i will ask him :) Then! in a month! you can give me a blessing :) you like that plan? Hey good job with miguel!!! That is awesome! Did his daughter come to church this week so that she can be baptized? How old is his daughter? Did you move in to the new awesome pension?? i want to see pictures of it if you did!! um...do you still get gridos after every baptism? hey, um did you live with the miguel that i am friends with on facebook? or did you live with the miguel that just got baptized? thank you for not extending your mission. hahaha honestly, i would freak out if you did. Did i tell you about the missionary homecoming video? So this guy came home, but didn't tell his girlfriend...then he called her and said, hey i'm extending my mission, so i'll be coming home in another 6 weeks....and she was pissed haha but then, he walked in the door and gave her flowers and everything was wonderful. haha anyways, don't worry if you can't get me a poncho. really i would be fine if you didn't get me anything else, you've already got me lots of stuff! so if you see something and you think, i want to get that for lace, then get it :) haha but you don't have to go searching for a poncho, i just want YOU! :) you know you are going to be the best birthday gift ever? ;) um sad story...my earing hole in my left ear is infected i think...it hurts a bunch. i need you to kiss it better...that's all. i love you have a fantastic week hubbbbbbyyyyyy ;) P.s. i heard in your parents voice recording that your companion is from heber city! that is where my friends were from that i hung out with last year! ask him if he knows edgar, adrian, hayden chipley and haden mcdonald!
Pictures for you :) happy Monday!!! :-)
Where are you?? :(
Klay:
hi my peaches and cream! talk to me i need you!
i am right here silly! :) your pictures are really beautiful!!!! :)
Lacey:
Hiii!! I was convinced you weren't going to email today, and I was sad. Haha Thanks :) I though you would like them :)
Klay:
i am here you cutie! i went searching for your birsday present today! :) send me the lyrics to the im still here song from treasure planet i am singing it for you on your special day! :) :) hehe you are a model lou lou! :) how do you feel this week? are you happy happy happy? that dont need no maybelline ! :)
Lacey:
I'm excited to hear you sing it for me!! :) promise you will sing to me when you get home? :) I am good this week!! I am happy that I have been working and staying busy cause time is passing by so fast!! How was your week? Did you get all moved??
Klay:
:) um . . .thats the problem lou. . .miguel calls me the little pajarito. . .that means little bird cuz i always sing when i think about you . . .which means always. . .at seven in the morning :) hehe i promise i will sing for you! one because if you are in my head i have a song in my mouth second cuz i want to try to give you goose bumps without tickling your back :) i think i can do it. . . ;) no we didnt move yet. . .maybe this week if the offices act. . .its hard cuz jujuy is so far away. . .i am glad you are working hard. keep kicking those boys, if any flirt make sure to jab the needle in the elbow sinus nice and deep like, make him feel it little one . . .;)
Lacey:
Mmmm I will love that :) Haha yeesh! I just try to not talk to any guys anymore...unless they are married or over 40. :)
Klay:
haha whatever you are a sleepy girl! i sing like a cat in the morning and you are going to yell at me;) hehe i will wake up early and do some pipe warm ups so it is a peaceful melody to your ears as you wake up, i will slowly open the curtains singing like gaston! ;) hehe i like that rule :) it comforts me just always be mine, i just talk to little girls here. . .the rest are all very not in the cards :) my little maria and mikaela. they are so cute! haha i have them in my voice recording, we should adopt them okay? :)
Lacey:
Haha I dont like being woken up...ever. ;) you can sing to me after I wake up, and before I go to sleep :) deal? Ok I'm cool with adopting them ;) haha how old are they?
Klay:
hehe i know you dont like being woken up :) i will just go down stairs to sing and we will make our room noise proof so you cant hear me :) singing you to sleep seems very pleasant :) hey! you should make sure that my parents havent thrown away our love sack! haha 9 and 8 :) there are also other cute little girls with negligent fathers in the same family that are dolls . . there are all of your recordings my dear :) did you get any letters lately? :) are you making us big bucks? haha we gon need it ;) no just teasing i will have to work a couple months before starting college again i think cuz the semester doesnt start yet. .
Lacey:
Why would they throw it away?? I will ask your mom :) That makes me sad for them... :( are the dad's members?
Klay:
or wanda and koko the thieves stole it!!!!!! we should make a new cover for it together when i get back its old. . .no they are trash with legs. that dont walk. but no bad father can break a good daughter and they are princesses. :)
Lacey:
They better not steal it! Haha they stole the wii I think! I got 5 letters!!!!! It was amazing!! Haha I am makin big bucks but until I get paid I am completely broke. Haha yikes. Good thing you are rich right? ;) Well I'm glad the girls are good :) how are the mom's in Argentina?
Klay:
i will kill. we are going in like a thief in the night! you know how to key copy? we godda double O 7 this up! ;) hehe haha i am rich ? hehe i am happy that you got five, i kind of have been venting and writing a lot lately so ya. . .haha. :) and sometimes i had sudden sadness cuz i dont have you and i dont remember perfectly what i write but i hope they make you happy . . .just know lou that i want to make you happy. that is all. that is my life purpose, my eternal purpose includes that :) you are always part of my existence. they are just very untrained. there are a few good moms. i think that isabel is a great mom but she needs to learn in the relief society how to raise her children and doesnt go! for the most part it is a giant false tradition of fathers and they have very little confidence that their efforts will make a difference in the lives of their creatures. . .its sad. we will do a lot better i will teach you all i have learned and you to me okay?
Lacey:
Hahaha we will just break in in the middle of the night and steal everything back ;) Well you are a few thousand richer than me! ;) haha they make me smile, really they are just the best things I have ever received :) We will do wonderful!! Haha I can't wait to be a parent with you!! Actually I can wait haha but I do think we will be good at it and we will have fun :)
Klay:
tranquilizer darts and smoke bombs, lazer glass cutters and switch blades . . body armor too my brother is a beast ;) hehe
Lacey:
Hahaha have you talked to koko much in the past two years? It's it weird to you that he has a child?? Haha
Klay:
he doesnt talk to me much, but i think its great he has a baby now! it will make him happy! love you little one!!!!! i want to wait a while too :) we are in accord ;) haha i love you little i gotta go see you next week!!!!!!! read my letters often please!
Lacey:
Okay bye! Love you!!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment