Friday, January 16, 2015

January 19, 2015

Lacey:
Hehe you called me cuddle fish :) I love you. I missed you to the extreme this week. You know how you told me to put a rock in my shoe? Well...I didn't haha however...I thought of you every step. A rock in my shoe would hurt silly!! Haha but I promise, I think of you always. Some people would say I am obsessed. And I would have to agree. :)  I am very fond of you my dear ;) how was your week this week? Success? How is your new companion?? Do you think he will be your last companion, or will you get one more? How is the good old city of San Pedro? Is it a city? Province? Idk... I see that it is supposed to rain this whole week there! I'm jealous you know? I'm sorry for you though...I know you don't like it haha remember at the start of your mission when I would tell you all the time what the weather was there? It makes me feel closer to you...haha oh! Tomorrow is martin Luther king day! Know what that means? No class! Know what that means? I get to talk to you!! I was sad that I couldn't text you so much last week...it is difficult when I'm in class. But! This week I will be able to, so that is wonderful :) holy smokes I love you!!! Haha sometimes I get these random bursts of overwhelming love for you. Like it's like an anxiety attack... but of love not anxiety haha I made a chain countdown... :) you know those paper chains? I did that, 81 of em!! I am going to write something special for every day that I take a link of the chain off...but I need ideas of what to write, some ideas I've had are...something i want to do with you when you get back or dates that we should go on, or should I write something that I missed about you that day? Or things that I love about you? Let me know what you think :)  hey!! Awesome job getting people to the temple!!! I think that is an awesome miracle! And that is sooo sweet that you are getting a hammock!! Haha I don't really have a place to tie up the hammock in my house...or else I would ha but you need to send me a picture of it all set up! Did you get your Christmas letters yet???? I sent an SD card..I hope it gets to you! They haven't sent it back to me so I think it should get there just fine. :) hey thank you for sending me that talk about grace! That was exactly what I needed to hear. If you know of any other talks that you think would be helpful for me don't hesitate to send them! I love reading them! But that is all for this week, I made you 3 voice recordings cause I had so much to say to you! Haha and 2 singing ones, I hope they make you happy! I love you! Only 10 more p days left after this one!! Wahoo! ;)
Love lou

woah woah woah, almost forgot the quote! "He is not waiting to love you until after you have overcome your weaknesses and bad habits, He loves you today. With a full understanding of your struggles." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf. I am so thankful that His understanding of our every struggle was such an important part of the plan. His love improves us! He will never take that away.

Klay:
lou ! talk to me !

Lacey:
Heyyy! :)
Hey and i made something this week!! I'm not a pro painter but i tried haha




Klay:
oh my cuddle fish :) hehe i hope that you like that name, i was thinking about you and it popped into my head :) i wasnt thinking about cuddling with you or anything ;) hehe

hehe i think that that is the coolest painting in the whole world!!!! i love the leafs! will you paint a lot for me? hehe i love you chain idea! you should write also about extreme things that we should do! like! go cliff diving again !!! and also go fishing and have a competition who can catch a bigger fish! hehe thank you for being so excited for me! a goal that is not obsessed over is normally procrastinated hehe so thanks for being obsessed :) i also have that beautiful problem ;) i miss you turkey! i have very random but very pleasant bursts of love for you this week too hahaha i told you a little in my voice message!


Lacey:
mmhmm sure ;) haha i like it! you can call me whatever you want. however...i don't think fish are very cuddly..unless they are stuffed animals. but that is beside the point. i can still be your cuddle fish :)
I'm glad you like it, i was nervous I couldn't do it, but it's good :) I want to take a painting class! i don't really want to be a painter...but i would like to paint simple things for our house :) and I will write those things! ahhh! we're gonna have so much fun! ha I am excited to listen to the recordings!

Klay:
mmhmm!!!! you arent slimy though. . . but if your were. . .i wouldnt mind hehe
my comp says that you should look an help meet for him! 

Lacey:
haha yeah? i will find him someone... where is he from? i think you said colorado but i can't remember..

Klay:
he is from good old Zion! right there is utah! 

Lacey:
OH! haha good! what part of Utah? I'm not sure he wants an ogden girl... cache valley is where they're at.

Klay:
bow chicka!!!! look for a cache valley stallion!!!! 

Lacey:
haha alright alright :) my sister? hahahaha she is pretty cute..

Klay:
he says bueno :) hahahahaha he is a good kid i am in!

Lacey:
alright i'll let whit know haha he comes home when you do right?

Klay:
he is going to come home on transfer after me! i told him it was fate so that he would end up with her hahahaha

Lacey:
haha oh geez. he better be good! my sister is top of the line. tell him she can be a little sassy sometimes though. haha

Klay:
he says im the best theres ever been honey lets go! i punched him and said dont call her honey :)

Lacey:
hahaha i'm busting up laughing. Whit is kind of a fox. my friends last year were crushing on her...and she is 4 years younger than them. ha BUT! you are mine...so you can't think of her that way ;)

Klay:
haha we just need to protect that little fox and protect her from the pigs. . . :) lace, i want to move to idaho so no other woman is even in sight. . .i promise the only woman i be makin a move on is you! even when you are 70 :) your sister is my sister and i can not have her. . .it isnt my desire either :) there is only my lou!

Lacey:
haha i hate to break it to you..but there are some women in idaho haha but i am glad you feel that way :)

Klay:
tell them to leave :) it is planned to buy a large property and attack dogs that attack women. . . :)

Lacey:
haha i feel like we should live in cache valley... we can live in idaho for a bit, but we should build our house in cache valley! what do you think?

Klay:
i think that the goal house is destined for cache valley!!!!!! :) its our home!

Lacey:
mmmhmmm :) ha how old do you think we will be when we can build a house?

Klay:
i sent you that information in the letter of goals!!!!! hehe

Lacey:
ohh haha got it! have you gotten letters recently?

Klay:
no . . .i am going to travel to the offices in like two weeks so i will be able to send your letters and get a whole bunch i hope! but i gotta go little one! you are my hero! have a beautiful week and read daily! i love you obsessively! hehehe i funny ;)
oh . . .i didnt make recordings this week on purpose. . . . :( hehe

Lacey:
you're lying i think....

Klay:
i jus teasin :)

Lacey:
yeesh! i was a little nervous for a second...haha hey! i miss you!

Klay:
let that missing stay there in your heart, it hurts a little sometimes but its supposed to be there! :) its like those pull ups you do with your massive muskles! it hurts! but oh it hurts good! hehe

Lacey:
haha i will miss you until april 9th...:) did i tell you i got a pull up bar!? haha i haven't really used it yet... but it's gonna give me muscles one day.

Klay:
hehe the bar doesnt give you muscles silly! you give you muscles! lifting yourself up! the bar is just prideful and taking the credit for the power in you

Lacey:
haha but it helps accomplish the goal! without the bar i am nothing... hahaha

Klay:
can i be your pull up bar :(

Lacey:
haha um...yeah! i don't know how that will work but sure! i'll just hold on to your muscles and pull myself up ;) haha

Klay:
i will grow my beard out and tie it to a branch ? haha the most craziest pull ups ever!

Lacey:
haha that would be a long beard! we will figure something out ;)

Klay:
i will be like zz top!

Lacey:
haha uncle si! hahaha do you want to grow a beard? i think i wrote about this in your 12 page letter haha

Klay:
not a big old uncle si beard but i like facial hair. ..i figure that i should have one until i am called as bishop!

Lacey:
ha do you think you will have facial hair when you get home? cause you can grow it pretty fast... i feel like after 2 days of traveling you will have some scruff.

Klay:
i do have scruff extremely fast now.. . .

Lacey:
well i like scruff, are you going to shave before you see me? or leave it?

Klay:
i am what you want me to be what do you say? Scruff or no scruff? :)

Lacey:
haha i think you shouldn't shave...but do as you wish :)

Klay:
consider it not done :)

Lacey:
alright, i love you! have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment