Lacey:
Klay!!!! How was your week?? I am glad that Jose got baptized! hopefully he stops running away from church... hahaha silly kid :) that picture was super cute though! the one of you guys holding him up! I posted it on instagram and facebook so all the boys will see how in love with you i am and they will back off! :) How is the woman that you have been teaching? Has she decided she wants to be baptized yet? Guess what..... only 5 more months!!! WHAT! it's gettin real. ;) haha i'm pretty excited :)
My week was alright ha story time.... So our landlord highered this guy that lives in the apartments across the street to fix our deck, and he is kinda creepy... But anyways, so we had our spare key hidden in our shed, because our shed has a pad lock on it so no one could get to the key but us. So our landlord let the guy into the shed and we think he stole the key!! I was going to rake the leaves so I went into the shed to get the rake and the key was gone...so we were all super freaked out and we went home for the weekend cause we thought he was going to break in to our house. The landlords had to change the locks and everything... I'm just glad that we are all safe! and I'm so grateful that I felt so inclined to go into the shed...who knows what would have happened if we didn't notice that the key was missing! It was good to be home too! Me and tiff hung out...in logan haha it was fun! I read those talks that you told me to read! They were awesome! Both what I needed to hear! We should both print off that one about love and read it often, especially when we are married! But I am going to share those talks on the missionary girlfriend page, cause I think they would help a lot of those girls :) quote! "There is no angry way to say bubbles" hahahaha! oh my heck isn't that so funny! me and tiff read it and we were laughing so hard, because you really can't say it angrily! haha i tried! try it :) oh i love you :) I promise to always help you see your potential. Honestly I think you are amazing! I wish you could see yourself through my eyes! and I wish I could see myself through yours. I know that we are like that for a special reason. I have never been able to truly see the ability and potential of someone else like I see in you. Heavenly Father gave us the ability to see each other in just a glimpse of how he sees us so that we could encourage and lift each other along the way. I know you have flaws, you are human, but that makes me all the more excited to be able to help you and grow closer to you as we perfect each other :) I hope that I will be capable of bringing you closer to Christ each day, if not then I'm not fulfilling my duty as "help-meet". And I am SO excited to have you here to help me...I need a lot of help. haha i can improve by myself...it's just a lot funner (more fun...but i like funner) with you! :) thank you for reading dictionaries and everything else that you have been doing to prepare, i am so grateful for those things because they will help our family immensely :) Thanks for giving me the incentive to do good in chemistry...I want that nitrogen tank ;) so you can use your skills to make me ice cream :) I will send you a voice recording i promise!!! I didn't know that I was allowed! haha but I will, I will do one this week and you can see if you are able to open it :) if not...i will record with another device...either way we will get it to work..cause i love you and you deserve it :) I liked your song! it made me happy! your voice calms me :) seriously if you want to sing me to sleep for the rest of my life...that would be very much appreciated. promise? :) and i will sing you the tip toe song, hehe. You told me to go on a mission...in your recording haha so i am putting in my papers...ah! just kidding. :) One week I was going to trick you and say, "I got my mission call! to peru!" but...my mom told me that would be mean. haha so i decided against it. I just wanna marry you gosh dang it! call me selfish ;) I will serve with you when we are a cute little old couple and we will save everyone!! cause we will be awesome and in love! and people will say, "how are you old people still so in love?" and we will say..come to church with us! and we will give them that talk from elder holland and we will bring hundreds of people to christ because of our love for each other. :) sound good? I freaking love you! :) "I love you so much i'm gonna die!" (like girl off of despicable me says it about unicorns "It's so fluffy i'm gonna die!") haha have a good week my sweets! :) Jesus loves you, your mom loves you, i love you :)
Love lou
.png) |
Read the comments... you are officially the sweetest missionary... ;)
Klay:
hehe oh my lou! your message made me look like a fairy school boy hahaha. staring at the computer with a big smile haha. i dont like the part about the creep that was creepin. i will kill him. . .um. . .what? hehe. but i am extremely happy that you are so happy. this week was a good week. we had a few strange miracles that are in the voice recording. lace, as my mission ends i really have difficulties. so please just stay how you are and the way you write me, the way you show me to your friends and post me on internet. hehe. i feel very special and it makes me happy that you are so willing to be claimed :) what do you like me to do? do you like letters? or drawings? do you like poems do you like songs, i try to give you a balance. i try to talk about what happens during the week. i am so grateful for you for inspiring me with my habit of writing in my journal. cuz truly, the next day i forget just about everything that i had done just because my body and my mind are both so tired. this is serious conditioning lou. you never told me about the day and the time. . .i will marry you whenever you desire. i want at least three weeks to be able to get back into awesome shape cuz i could do such a task in three weeks ;) haha. i think that you should marry me the 8th. . . tell me what you think ;) hehe hey i was thinking, if we have sheep you know what! we could use the fur to fill our millions of pillows in the pillow room! it will be awesome! haha. i am learning a whole lot about working in counsels. i think that it will be very applicable to the family. thank you for taking time to write me. you should be getting two thick letters soon. i need stamps. . .i only have like four left. . .our next baptism would probably be enrique if he is the same drunk as he is stable. . .we are praying. it is official that you cant say bubbles angrily. my comp tried. he cant. Chuck Norris? could he? hehe. four months, twenty seven days thank you very much!haha. hey, you should look for some scholarships and ways to get money. supposedly if we are married there are a bunch of good ones that take a lot of money off. especially if we have twins really early on. . .um wha?:) haha. game plan? hehe. i love you lou, i really would enjoy twins. . .three little lacies in my home, what a delight :) we will have to buy them much more secure swim suits though when they are little girls, cuz if they are so much like their mother. . .we will have an entire album of calendar shots hehehehe. i love you lou bugs. find the love in my words and stretch it for these short months. grow in this time. know that i love you and kick all others. you are lime to my coconut? hehe. hey and um . . .that amanda goodner has a great point. . . . . .:) there were fifty seven likes!!!!! i am famous! haha. i tell you what if i had one church attendance for every like that i got for my supposed cuteness! man i would have twenty baptism next week ;) but more importantly, i am winning you over with my convincing plan created long ago ;) where all falls into place exactly as planned, and then i sweep you off your feet! mwah hahaha! i will sing you to sleep always, just tell me the song and i will memorize it for you, surely i will write you songs. . .but just write the name of the song on my forearm, then i have to guess it, and i will sing it for you. do you like Hadley? keep looking for names and writing them down so that we can have a list. i am fine with whatever name that you desire. i think that it is more your priviledge to choose than mine seeming that you have them. i can do the surgery! :) i can learn! haha. but i think you deserve the last say. . .:) will you write me a letter with a list of all the things that i do now and that i used to do when i was with you that made you happy or pleased you or made you feel special or loved just a list of everything, down to the littlest things, but write down everything so that i can know what you like perfectly even if its strange or small or insignificant, if you liked it, write it down and send it to me. Everything! :) and then i will be what you want me to be. i just love ya lou, i want to know what made you fall in love with me. i would love to read with you those talks. there are many more. remember when we went to the park and layed out a blanket and i read like a church history book and you just fell asleep on my arm hahahah. dont judge me ;) i just want to know all things. but if you like things like that, i seek after those things. please be a holy woman, work hard to do your best, if you fall, dust off your knees and keep going, but search for the good better best and settle for best. read you 18 month surprise again and think about it profoundly. thank you my help meet. for all that you do for me, my gratitude is immense and full for you and your labors on our behalf. your efforts and love go not unrecognized before me. i count every penny. and you are my hero. i love you lacey lou chambers kelsey. 
hey can you send me the file folders of the house plans? just the newest ones of the real house, but do it on your own time when you have some down time. or if you can right now, but if you cant, i wont be able to see if for another week. . . luyaguts. :) luyouLou! Bubbles! haha. can you sing dis one for me? haha. and with the drum and clapping, i think it sounds fantastic! your voice is better though. . .so i need an urgent re make :) and the tip toes song. . .again ;) i will listen to it secretly so that no one else hears ;) hahaha. has you finded any pomskies less than 500 dollars? :) ah! my trunky wow i miss my lou song. . .haha
|
my comp says that according to this photo, we should make sure that our babies know that we want to eat them hahaha.
hey i never got your voice recording. . .:( will you sing me songs to calm me?
No comments:
Post a Comment