Wednesday, January 7, 2015

October 27, 2014

Lacey:
Guess what..we made it another week! whew...lately that is how I have been taking this journey of ours... one week at a time. How was your first week as zone leader? I am so proud of you! Last Sunday I was talking to my mom and she said, "I bet he is zone leader soon..." haha and I agreed. We are psychic ;) But seriously I am happy that the Lord trusts you with such important callings. I am not sure exactly what a zone leader does, but I know it is kind of a big deal :) I was glad to hear that you weren't stressed last week, try to keep that with you! Stress makes tasks unpleasant. Oh and tell people not to throw letters away gosh dang it! haha I have been writing kind of a lot of them lately... they calm me down. I just like to talk to you i guess :) This week was anti clamatic...nothing crazy happened. I learned how to make pulled pork and it was delicious ha I will try to figure out how to make pretzels for you...there has to be something on pinterest ;) pinterest has everything. Halloween is this week! I really don't like halloween. haha So I will probably stay home and hand out candy to trick or treaters, i hope we get some trick or treaters or it will be pretty boring. Taylor Larsen is home now... he has been posting on instagram, so that's how i found out. Your mom also said that Taylor Redd is home too! crazyyyy. And you will get to kill your companion! ha will you get to take him to the airport or something? Maybe you should just hop on the plane with him...ahhhh! JOKE. haha don't do that, you don't have too long to go, you can make it :) Where is your companion from? i got a calling this week, I am on the relief society activities committee. yayy. ha idk hopefully it will be good, it sounds pretty chill. um...something funny that I did this week...emailed wedding photographers! haha When I tell you that I am planning our wedding I'm not jokin ;) I think I found a good one. They are so expensive! But this one, her name is Heather...she is one of the cheaper ones, but she takes good pictures so it's a win win :) The only problem is I have to tell her a date...so like I need to call the temple and see what dates are available. haha ahhhh idk what i am doing! What day do you want to get married Klay?
Anyways... quote! "The purpose of life is not to just be happy. The purpose of life, my love, is to feel. You must understand that your pain is essential." -Christopher Poindexter. Being happy is good. But pain is essential, without pain, we know no joy. This has been important for me to understand lately... because sometimes we are going to have times in our life when we are not happy. And that doesn't mean that we are failing in life, it just means that we are learning what it feels like to feel real pain so that we can feel and appreciate real joy. That pain is there so that we can learn how to use the atonement, and it is there so that we can help others in our same situation.
I hope you have a fantastic week! :) If you start to get stressed, just breathe :) Just sit down for 5 minutes and don't think about anything, then get up and work :) I am sure you are doing a great job :) You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know dear how much i love you, please don't take my sunshine away :) Happy Anniversary Klay Klay, I do love ya :)

Love Lou
I almost forgot! this deer was just chillin in our yard yesterday for a few hours! it was the funniest thing! :)





Klay:
hola my dear little lacey bug :) i am happy that you are getting yourself all happy about marriage :) i feel very happy inside myself. i feel content but not satisfied. i want to progress even more every day . haha. i think that is a funny little buck in your back yard. that is very very funny :) but leave the poor thing to its business ;) haha. lace i aint gonna lie, i have no idea how to make a marriage come to pass in the states. i know that it is an absolute disaster in argentina haha. i am grateful for this opportunity to be a leader. i have come to know that if we do it well we will be fathers of God. what a beautiful thing is will be to be able to reign with righteousness and love. to guide and uplift. i am absolutely stoked! all my friends are home haha. and i will be home shortly. . .i have no idea what is going to happen with my schooling either. lace, i am going to destroy college. dont you worry about money. ;) i know ways. so just learn and progress. my sister sent me a picture of you on a bridge looking out. . .wow. priviledged and blessed man that i am. :) i miss that face of your. you can certainly send me that picture in a letter if you would desire. i certainly would desire :) isnt it bad luck to see your wife in her dress before the wedding? um . . .you named the dress? or they named the dress? get yourself what you want. if i were marrying a run of the mill woman i wouldnt say that ;) hahaha but you are extraordinary. so . . . do as your little heart pleases. but remember that it might postpone the house. . . .just . . . to keep it in mind ;) hehe. i am such a cheap person lou. it goes against my blood. . . .i have used the same shoes my entire mission. . . .cuz i dont want to wear the other ones. . .cuz they are new. . .and pretty. . .haha. i love ya!!!!! we have a baptism this week! of a little stud named jose saavedra! i hope that he goes on a mission in ten years! keep planning everything for us please. if you want to get married earlier. . .like may 24th or. . . .april 24th. . .or april 8th. 7th. . .;) hehe. i am happy with it all. but that all depends on your choice. i am happy with it all. i just want you happy as you can be. i am glad that your week went well that makes me happy. these pictures are funny. i thought about you and i told my arm to grow more freckles! remember when we looked at our arms together and we had that triangle of freckles the two of us? um. . .i grew the big dipper out of my love for you :) hehe. i think that it is a sign like your fortune cookie about the springtime :) and then these are some letters that i wrote you . thank you for your support to me. i have needed you often in the mission to overcome. you with Christ is my perfect combination. i cant wait to see all the couples that want to have a marriage like ours ;) hehe. especially when we are old :) hehe. in your calling lou, work hard and as you do, remember that the Lord gives us calling simply . . .to apply within the walls of our homes. learn all that you can and write down all that you can to apply to our little family. this is also a picture of my sweater with imaginary lou inside(pillow) haha. i usually just put the sweat shirt on but uh . . .its been hot as the dickens up in here. so, i am just holding my practice lou hahaha. i will tell you a funny secret if you dont tell anyone. . .i put the sleeve around me cuz it comforts me hahaha. i am funny. this man is certainly not meant to be alone. . .but! can you read those letters that i send you? i hope so. . .are you reading them? ya? and please save all the conversations that we have and stuff still please? its precious stuff for me. . .if you find cheap necessary stuff, , ,just talk to my mom, take it out and buy it for us. . .mmmkay? hehe. love you bugga. just keep swimming my lovely guppy! hehe. you are my hero. 
loveyou lace, please forgive your little sister for being a turkey ;) hehe. she feels real bad. i dont see disaccords as a reason to be angry but better, a reason to teach a principle of the Gospel. teach her of Christ in text messages and send her some forgiveness scriptures, forgive her and love her. remember to keep writing down your revelation to guide us. i need your mind and heart as well. work hard bugga! you are my little champ! my favorite! luyagutsloubugga! please send that recording to my family lou. thanks you. get your oil ready! the bridegroom cometh!!! hahahahahaha ;) love you lou. 




No comments:

Post a Comment