Saturday, September 13, 2014

August 12, 2013

Lacey wrote:
Hey Klay Klay! :) guess what I got.... Letters!!!! :) they make me so happy! but you already know that, me and Whit love our bracelets, did you make them our buy them? :)
Janice Reese told me that you were probably put with your companion so that you can be prepared for me when I give you the silent treatment hahaha i'm gonna work on that while you are gone..with my roommates ha I'll try to talk to  even when I am upset with them ;) ha but I do think you are put with every companion for a reason, both the good ones and the bad ones, there is always a reason.
I am so happy about celsa! And Nicolas! :) celsa's baptism was on Saturday right? Did you get to baptize her or did elder Fuentes? I hope you guys continue to have success :) do you guys use Facebook?? I went to Sunday school today and the missionaries talked about how they use Facebook to teach people. I think it is a good thing and a lot of good can come from it as long as the missionaries don't misuse it... Like the one, elder white, kept saying that he messaged his mom on Facebook and that he was messaging with friends that were less active... I just don't think that he is following the rules haha but I don't know the rules so maybe it's fine. For some reason the missionaries here in Benson break the rules a lot...no Bueno. Please don't break the rules Klay ha I don't think you would but just sayin, you are a much better missionary if you follow the rules that are set with exact obedience :) and the members are much happier to help you if they think you are trying hard instead of goofing around.
I think I am going to kierst's new house tomorrow to help her paint  Bransy's room, it'll be fun :) i'm excited to see what they have done! It's crazy that when you left they just had a hole and now they have a whole house!
The fair was this week, I didn't really feel like going so I didn't, but my quilt got purple, that means it's going to state, so that's good! :)
The big wedding is this Thursday! I don't know how much I like weddings...they make two years seem like a long time! Haha but I am happy for my brother, they make each other so happy! So this week will be pretty busy. My poor mommy is going to lose two children in 2 Weeks! She's gonna have a hard time..she already cries sometimes haha she acts like she's never gonna see us again! I will be sad to leave her, but it will be a good thing, and I won't be too far away :)
Elder L. tom Perry is coming to our stake conference next Sunday! I'm excited haha he's the one I met when I worked at the opera house, and I got to shake his hand! Glad one good thing came out of that job ;)
I have some news that is going to make you happy...ha I am going to use your mini fridge! That I thought was so silly when you got it! Haha you are right, I don't want my roommates stealin all my food, so i'm just gonna put mine in my lil fridge :) I have to go get it sometime soon. I feel like there was something you told me to do with it... Like leave the door open for so long or something? Am I right or am I going crazy? Haha if there are any special instructions I need to know about it let me know :) and thanks for letting me use it! :) I'll take good care of it and you can use it in your man cave one day or something ;) thanks for your advice about my roommates, it made me feel a lot better about it. I don't think you know how much I look forward to your emails and letters, like sometimes when I pray I will ask heavenly father to have you tell me what I need to do, or to have you say something that will comfort me, and it always works :) so thank you for having the spirit with you because it answers my prayers Klay, and you help me more than you know. :) I hope you are happy and doing good :) don't forget that I love you and i'm always thinking of you darlin :)


Klay wrote:
hi lou!!! i hope that you like your bracelets!!! we had our first baptism!!!!!! Celsa Veron se llama!!! it was awesome!!! she is 16 and her family we are working with, her mother is a member and they both read the scriptures like they are candy!!!! i dont have a lot of time though, a member passed away and we are going to visit her family. i have like maybe half an hour. but i am very glad that you got your letters. we played soccer today with all of the little kids around here, i try to play. .. i dont have any skills in that. the little ones were schooling me!!! i love ya! Keep keeping the commandments. The girl who died today was drinking and partying. she got hit by a truck on a motorcycle. if we keep the commandments we are safe. God knows best. Just follow what He says :)

Lacey:
Hey! I love ya! I'm so happy that you had your first baptism! :) Whit just started crying in the car cause she misses you...ha

Klay:
WHitttt!!!! dont cry!!! i am already one eighth of the way done!!! the time will pass fast. I am helping families here be happy in this fallen world that we got! i will be back :) I am glad that i mean a lot to her though :) and you lou bugga :)

Lacey:
Yessssssssssssssss you do :) keep doing good work and go help that family feel better, you know better than anyone how they are feeling, go fight win! Love ya elder ;)

Klay:
hahaha thank you for your support always :) you are a relief every monday.
things are going very well though. this is the work of the Lord. i am trying very hard to do all i can and God expects that we do all that we can no matter what faults we have.

Lacey:
So are you :) it makes my week better. I hope you get letters soon if you haven't gotten them yet!

Klay:
Love you Lou Bug

Lacey:
Love you too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment