Sunday, September 21, 2014

August 25, 2014

Lacey:
Dear elder kelsey :) that sounds so formal. Haha what do you like me to call you? Elder kelsey? Elder klayton seldon kelsey? Klay? klay klay? Hubby? Hahaha what? We're not married yet.... ha I remember when I would clean and rigby would say, "where's your hubby??" Haha and one time someone was like, "you're married??" Oh good times.
News....hmm...graham came home...not sure why? I heard it was something to do with his health, but that's just a rumor. But yeah I haven't seen him yet so hopefully he is well. Other news...I am moved in to my new home!!! How wierd I have a house. The address is 3456 Iowa avenue, ogden utah 84403. So if you would like to start sending letters here that would be just peachy :) One of my roommates is tiffany christensen...pretty sure you were friends in high school ha but she hasn't moved in yet, she moves in the 1st of September so that should be fun. More news! Ogden has a new temple!!! And I am so excited. Now I wont have to drive to bountiful to go! I am going to the open house in september, everyone has said it is so beautiful so I am excited :) I am thinking that I will probably receive my endowments there!! But yeah I am planning on going to the temple a lot once it is dedicated. Do you get to watch the dedication?
More news!! Tonight elder ballard came to our institute to speak! It was so good. I was going to just write about it in an email but it's kind of a lot so I will just write you a letter :) good? Um...my dad's birthday is in 4 days, what an old man ;) jk not really.
I went to britlees 3rd birthday party on monday. She is possibly the cutest thing ever haha at dinner I had her convinced that there was a snake outside and that it was coming in under our table. She kept whispering, "lift up your feet!!" Haha and earlier, after she was done swimming she sat at the table and ate frosting off of her cake, she said, "come eat my cake with me!" Ha so I ate frosting with bwitwee. Have you gotten ty's letter yet? I sent it with one of my letters...I told him that you should be getting it soon.
Did victor get baptized on his birthday? I am happy that you guys are having a lot of success, I am so proud of you!!! :) and them for making the decision! Keep playing futbol :) haha I am sorry that you dont like it a whole bunch, just write me a letter instead ;)
Ok so there is this dumb thing...but it's for charity so I guess its not that dumb haha it's called the ALS ice bucket challenge and it's to raise money for lou gehrigs disease. So people video dumping a bucket of ice water on their head and then you nominate others to do it and they have 24 hours to do it or they are supposed to pay $100 to ALS. So my mother and whitney have challenged me to do it so I guess I am doing it tomorrow. And since you can't see the video..I nominate elder kelsey and elder seibers, you have 24 hours to dump a bucket of ice water on yo heads! Haha and video it if you can! :) love you ;) ha I hope you have a great week!!!!
Also, happy 24th! :) only 226 days left! :) I only glanced at the stars ...cause ogden scares me at night haha love you!!
Also today I am grateful that I found a house to live in :) what are you grateful for? :)

Klay:
these are a few of the experiences that i have had hahaa. i also took a good peek at the stars :) i hope that one more month has been a blessing for you little one :) you can call me turbo or hoss ;) hahahahaha i am funny. i am glad that you had spent some good old time with my family. you know that that is the greatest blessing for me while i am here. keep falling in love with the little ones and know that their cuteness is in my blood stream :) hmm hmm, this week was good, we spent it hunting down that kid that got baptized! haha. he is awesome, going to be a great priest i do believe. in college, remember, be an example, tiff is a great friend but be apositive influence and a blessing, help her to be strong and she will follow. you guys can practice anatomy together too!!! tell her hi for me, give her a hand shake and all, haha. brag about me a little. if she talks about how dumb i was in high school she is lying . . . :) just remember, be an example. you can save peoples lives. read your scriptures more now that you are gone, pray more and do it with tiff :) tell her that it is a klaymandment :) hehe read the BOM together and establish each other., invite her to go to the temple with you and help her get there. also your other room mates. keep getting your hair cut by my mom :) i love ya little girly. you are my hero! keep writing me erthing :) i didnt play today to write you a letter ! a big one! haha. love you little one.you didnt give me a quote this week unless i read too fast. . .i have one! im not the brightest pickle in the jar :) haha i said that to my comp :) it was very late. thank you for being my special girl! 24!!!!! after this conference i will be coming home fast! wow! swim swim swim! work hard in school, get a ton of friends so that we can invite them all to the wedding and get a bunch of free stuff!!!! from you dear cheap skate street smart future husband hahaa. i love you. our baptisms name is victor avila. be strong and stubborn. stubborn woman is spanish is terca. sea terca louchadorcita. keep swatting them flies ;) if you can send like a message a day to my mom or a couple a week to make sure shes alright, i would truly appreciate it :) dont forget to get people in your ward to get assigned to to do visits! bless them! love you bug :)
hey, and dont forget to keep writing and saving letters, and coversations, sending voice recordings to my family ;)hehe i hope you like that i keep you busy :) thank you for your support lou bugga :) be an example. live a higher level than others. the gospel is a way of life independant of circumstance. we do it or we dont. we are saints or we arent. hard times are there to see our faithfulness to the lord. i love you more than anything my little faithful friend.   there are only two types of latter day saints. good ones and great ones. the rest arent latter day saints. 



No comments:

Post a Comment