Lacey Wrote:
I know it's not Monday....but I miss you. The end.
I know it's not Monday....but I miss you. The end.
heyyo :) that's my new saying, I say it all the time haha it's like yolo... but heyyyooo! haha oh klayton...life is just great isn't it?! ha well I mean it could be better with you actually here, but seriously I am just so blessed, I would be crazy to say that I had a bad life. I have a wonderful family who loves me, whit is coming this week to sleep over i'm pretty excited :) and my mom sends me with yummy delicious food everytime I go home and they just make me feel so loved. And I have been blessed with a pretty intelligent mind... not bragging about myself but dang.. Heavenly Father must love me. I see people struggling so much with school, and I struggle too, but not too bad so I am very grateful for that. College has just been good so far ha I am happy. There are a few things I would change... like all the bad things about college, but me staying away from the bad things has strengthened me :) I was born into this gospel, this wonderful miracle of a gospel and I couldn't be happier about that, a savior and loving heavenly father who love me unconditionally and to top it all off, there is this AMAZING boy... like I can't even describe how amazing he is, that loves me and is going to marry me when he gets back from argentina :) doesn't that sound like a pretty perfect life? I think so :) haha that is how I feel right now. I hope you can look at your life and see all the great things about it. You are strong Klay, you have gone through some pretty tough things in your life, but you always include God and you are pretty dang tough :) You overcome those challenges and that is something I need in my husband :) I'm sorry you are having a hard time right now, just remember that it always gets better after it get's hard :) your mission will be filled with ups and downs but always try to look at the positive side yeah? :) I know you are working miracles there in Argentina, you are blessing people's lives and I love that :)
Guess what?!?! The missionaries came over a few times this week! The one's name is elder samia... and the other starts with an s but it is a hard name so I don't know it haha They are teaching Chi and Denaisha and it is great. I am so excited about it! I just hope that they will notice the difference that having Christ in your life makes. It is an amazing thing that brings so much happiness, and I want it for them so much!! remember when I first moved in and I was so nervous and kinda upset that they were my roomates.... well I love them now. haha seriously though, they are like my family! Some things that they do bug me haha but I am growing to really love them and I am so happy. I just want them to have my heart for even a few minutes to know how much I love my savior and the gospel, just so that they could know what they could have. Denaisha didn't come to church today cause she was sleeping.. but chi came and it was good. hopefully we'll get D there next week :) Well, it's now 1:30 and I have class in the morning so i'm gonna have to say goodnight klay klay :) but I will talk to you tomorrow! :) love you so much keep up the good work elder :)
oh and ps THANK YOU for the voice recordings I absolutely love them :) you sent me one of your family talking to koko on his mission haha but the other 2 were you and yeah I loved them... :)
Klay:
hehe i know its not tuesday. . . but i miss you . . . its never the end lou babes!
hahaha that was a mistake sending the one of my brother hahaha but lace you just need to keep holding tight. dont fall. it was never happiness, be obedient to all things that you can. work hard to become who god expects you to be. how great will be your joy if you bring one soul unto me. you are my one alma :) and the rest of the others will be the souls above that mentioned after the scripture. and how great will be your joy if ye bring many. thank you for being an example of the believers. being a champion. being my hero. you are welcome for the recordings haha. um i got you a bufanda that is purple and silver and black but i got no way to send it ? so um . . . just wait a bit hahaha um in nine days i am a fourth of the way done ha. that went pretty quick. give whit a big hug. talk to her about the gospel, she has a few struggles that she needs help with. keep obeying your baptismal covenant to always have the name of christ. bringing souls to him. that is where we recieve the remission of our sins. lace, when i get back we are going to be a missionary couple aight? cuz the people in the states are a lot more accepting haha. the people here are close with their lips but their hearts are far from him. many times we are rejected, and blessed are they, and more blessed are those that are accepted. lace, i need to focus myself very well in this people. i have learned why its incredibly important to keep focused. when we have kids, i cant be focusing my love on you, even though i love you without an end, i need to put all of that love in our struggling child, that i can recieve the revelation to support him. if my love is in you as i listen to the whispering of the spirit when i hear our children suffer, i wont be able to hear what they need. .. does that make sense? revelation is recieved when we act as christ would, when someone is in need, that charity is all that is there, even though that heart and love is all someone elses, we cant help to the level that god desires if we are focused in our beautiful and perfect spouses all the time. i dont want you to get the wrong idea, i hope you understand. please seek inspiration in those words. understand its meaning and use it with the people you are helping. when you are helping them, although your little heart is mine. Give it all to them for the moments you spend with them, hear their unshed tears drop, hear their untold sorrow. use all of your heart. and when you can do that, give everything and still love your sweetheart ;) that is when you have charity, the pure love of Christ. i love you Lou. keep pushing it. stay away from those boys and keep doing just a little more each day in the gospel, let it be your way of being. saint first student second. you are my hero. hammock, candles, write, cook quesadilla, BIRD!!!!
hehe i know its not tuesday. . . but i miss you . . . its never the end lou babes!
hahaha that was a mistake sending the one of my brother hahaha but lace you just need to keep holding tight. dont fall. it was never happiness, be obedient to all things that you can. work hard to become who god expects you to be. how great will be your joy if you bring one soul unto me. you are my one alma :) and the rest of the others will be the souls above that mentioned after the scripture. and how great will be your joy if ye bring many. thank you for being an example of the believers. being a champion. being my hero. you are welcome for the recordings haha. um i got you a bufanda that is purple and silver and black but i got no way to send it ? so um . . . just wait a bit hahaha um in nine days i am a fourth of the way done ha. that went pretty quick. give whit a big hug. talk to her about the gospel, she has a few struggles that she needs help with. keep obeying your baptismal covenant to always have the name of christ. bringing souls to him. that is where we recieve the remission of our sins. lace, when i get back we are going to be a missionary couple aight? cuz the people in the states are a lot more accepting haha. the people here are close with their lips but their hearts are far from him. many times we are rejected, and blessed are they, and more blessed are those that are accepted. lace, i need to focus myself very well in this people. i have learned why its incredibly important to keep focused. when we have kids, i cant be focusing my love on you, even though i love you without an end, i need to put all of that love in our struggling child, that i can recieve the revelation to support him. if my love is in you as i listen to the whispering of the spirit when i hear our children suffer, i wont be able to hear what they need. .. does that make sense? revelation is recieved when we act as christ would, when someone is in need, that charity is all that is there, even though that heart and love is all someone elses, we cant help to the level that god desires if we are focused in our beautiful and perfect spouses all the time. i dont want you to get the wrong idea, i hope you understand. please seek inspiration in those words. understand its meaning and use it with the people you are helping. when you are helping them, although your little heart is mine. Give it all to them for the moments you spend with them, hear their unshed tears drop, hear their untold sorrow. use all of your heart. and when you can do that, give everything and still love your sweetheart ;) that is when you have charity, the pure love of Christ. i love you Lou. keep pushing it. stay away from those boys and keep doing just a little more each day in the gospel, let it be your way of being. saint first student second. you are my hero. hammock, candles, write, cook quesadilla, BIRD!!!!
Lacey:
Hey! You wrote early this mornin :)
I'm glad you miss me even though it's not Tuesday :)
I'm glad you miss me even though it's not Tuesday :)
Klay:
yep :) i am here little one. how are you my sweet girly!
Lacey:
I am very well :) how are you?? What has been going on lately?
Klay:
um, haha a lot of trials of faith lou babes :) haha i love the mission but it is so hard and you feel so much depression when you see people reject these blessings. and i fear that too many members reject these blessings. we have a lady that wants to be baptized a lady named ana maria cruz, she wants to be baptized but her ex husband comes to the house and sleeps there at night without her permission but he has friends that are cops and judged, she got a restraining order once and she sent him to jail, he used his phone call called his friend, he was out of the jail in two hours with the restraining order destroyed and he was back in her house again. she has a small addiction to cigarettes but that is because of her stress of her husband cuz he is impeding her to be baptized and follow God. and it stinks, she hates him and doesnt even talk to him. then there is a couple named nicolas and elena and he lost his daughter to varicella and was doing super good hadnt drank for two weeks and was preparing for baptism, then someone robbed his parents house and then there was a big fight, he got drunk, beat his wife, started blaming the death of her on his wife and pushed his kid to the ground that was trying to stop him from hitting his mom. and then he got drunk again and elena took all his money, she says so that he wouldnt buy more alcohol, he thought she was robbing him. i feel like a stinking relationship doctor. just be a good girl like you are :) then we will grow and be happy together, obey the commandments. love God. and i will help you there.
Lacey:
Wow that sounds like a lot of bad stuff... I'm so sorry. It will all be okay though! Just keep trying you're hardest and that is all the Lord asks of you :) I love you, patience my dear :)
Klay:
haha lou you have to understand that these things arent bad :) God brings these people to their lowest so that they humble themselves before him :) this is good. we need to be patience, i hate the situation of ana maria though. she wants to but cant. but we need patience. these things pass that they will be humbled and come to christ. many bad things will happen to your friends so that they come to christ. thats always what happens. . .you follow the gospel, you prosper, you dont, you suffer till you humble and accept christ.
haha lou you have to understand that these things arent bad :) God brings these people to their lowest so that they humble themselves before him :) this is good. we need to be patience, i hate the situation of ana maria though. she wants to but cant. but we need patience. these things pass that they will be humbled and come to christ. many bad things will happen to your friends so that they come to christ. thats always what happens. . .you follow the gospel, you prosper, you dont, you suffer till you humble and accept christ.
Lacey:
I have class now but I love you! Have a good week :)Klay:
love you lou bug. keep fighting. and keep saving our conversations okay! and all the other stuff that makes me happy :) luyuguts!!! my louchadorcita!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment