Lacey:
Hey there mister! How was this week? I hope your investigators shaped up and were good so that they were able to get baptized! How is everything progressing there?? I know that you are trying your hardest to invite people to come unto Christ and encourage them in their journey, I wouldn't expect any less from you :) hey! I just had this thought, so maybe it means something haha I think you should try to remember mr. Jones' psychology class! Haha use some of those things with your investigators! Like reward, punishment, consequence things! I remember he always said it is better to encourage and celebrate good acts than to remove love for bad acts. Remember that the gospel is probably very hard for some people. We have had it our whole lives, we have had expectations for our whole lives and learned to follow the commandments gradually. I'm sure some people in Argentina have had no such thing, and it would be extremely hard to all of the sudden have such high expectations for their actions, so be patient with them :) your mommy is a sweet woman. She texted me randomly this week and said, "love you" so simple but it means a lot to me. Kiersten does it sometimes too, I already think of her as my sister :)
Whit is out of school now so you two will have plenty of time to laugh at mean pictures of me :'( ........ haha just kiddin. Want to hear a funny story that just happened? Ok so I have recently been in contact with hummingbirds...I hate them, they like to dive at my head and scare me to death. So anyway I was just writing you this email, I am laying in my bed in the dark and I felt and heard something fly by my face....ewwwwwww. I thought it was a dang hummingbird trying to attack me again! Haha so I turned on my light..it was a moth. Ha gross, not as gross as a bird, but close. Are there lots of birds in Argentina? Cause if there isn't..maybe we should think about moving there... ;) do they have lots of chickens??
The time is going by quick klay klay, make every second count :) I love you! Sending more pictures in the mail for ya! :) love, Lou
Klay:
hahhahaahahaha i miss your absolute hate of birds. they were all precious moments and memories. . .hummingbirds? thats new :) i want you to help whit out a lot :) go to the temple with her. remember high school? haha. she needs our help :) here is a voice recording for her. . . .its got secrets about you so dont listen to it!!!!! haha just kidding. i think you will get a kick out of it :) my sister sent me a picture of us when they were constructing their house!!! tell her to send it to you! i still havent gotten your cards . .haha thats like three months :) haha but i am going to have a mountain. i sent one today! i have told you the majority of what has happened this week in the voice recordings :) i had a dream last night that you sent me a ton of pictures of kittens in shoes? haha i laughed when i woke up. we are trying to get in order our less actives to help them here. i want to help them so bad! i love them lace. i truly have learned to love here. it just makes me so sad when they dont want to follow. and come to think about your beautiful inspiration, i really should use that ideology and psychology more. . .you are one smart cookie :) thats why you should be a psychiatrist and make big bucks hahaha. ;) lace, if you need help, i would prefer you focus in the gospel and i can help you with your schooling when i get back if you want. i know that it was very stressful at times. if you can handle it all, you just be the stud that you are ;) but if you need a break, just continue keeping the commandments and working hard in something. but i know that this is the work of the lord. he provides the way, i just have to be obedient and work hard. we have a ton of people that cant read. how ironic. i am teaching spanish class . . .in argentina. haha. my comp can now talk like a boss!!!! i have dropped the correction bomb on him a million times from the false traditions of his fathers in the mission. i love the kid. he is dumb sometimes haha he says he wants to marry your sister :) he said that one of your beautiful and converted friends will also do the trick. athletic tall handsome. :) haha speaks. . .spanish. but lace. you just keep on swimming in all that you do. in your calling, in your patience. in your stubborness, in your love for all you know. in your absolute terror of all flying creatures ;) haha and dont be afraid to stand alone. i have to talk to at least ten people a day and invite them to the church, you must needs kick at least five boys per day :) love you, love ELDER KLC :)
please send them to there designated places and tell them that i love them :) you are welcome to listen to them all :) love you little one
No comments:
Post a Comment