Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 1, 2014

Lacey:
hey there turbo ;) how are ya? I'm glad that you had a wild goose chase trying to find victor :) hahaha you found him! good job! um... i dreamed with you this week! last night ;) ha it was a very good dream, probably the best one i have had since you left! so that is some good news. Did Max stop drinking tea? Chi never would stop drinking tea... she never understood that... she would say, "i'm not addicted, I don't need it" so she thought that since she wasn't addicted, it was ok for her to drink it on occasion.. yeah idk i still love her but that was so frustrating. I'm so glad that you are learning how to make good pancakes and stuff! I am expecting some delicious breakfast when you get home :) Oh, i haven't sent letters for like a month... because i keep forgetting to go to the post office.. so! the next letter is going to have like 5 letters in it haha so don't think i stopped writing! Don't you dare! ;) i will never stop writing. Be careful with ticks!! don't get lyme disease! ;) haha that's cool that you squished one though, but kinda dross. Hey! tell your comp that I am not old enough to be a grandmother! haha he's making me feel old! ;) jus kiddin. You guys are silly. Are you already getting transferred? Didn't you just get transferred? or maybe time is just passing quickly.. i don't know :) college is hard. just saying. But! i can do it i think. with your prayers...and my prayers... and institute. haha hey where are you going to go to school? Weber? or Utah State? I know you were going to go to weber...but now you want to be an architect...so maybe you changed your mind. Anyways, school is ok. I have been busy this week so that is good! Whit's birthday is tuesday, she doesn't think you are going to remember, so I am reminding you haha she will be 15 and she is going to get her driving permit...scary! When I moved in my landlord thought she was in college... hahaha she looks like a woman. She is sick with a cold...so sad. I am home for the weekend already haha for labor day and birthdays. Your mommy brought my dad some candies for his birthday, she is a sweet woman, i love her :) I hope there's never any contentions between our families...cause i really like that they are all friends haha Quote!! "If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you really aren't ready to be successful." -Kevin Hart. This week I was walking on campus and I just wanted to give up. Already, only a week into school. ha because of my chemistry class, it's just extremely difficult. But i just thought to myself that I have to push through it. I have been praying about it, and today i got this overpowering feeling that with the lord I can do well in chemistry. So my message to you this week is, when you feel like there is something you can't do, you can't give up. Because the Lord is always there to help us with what we need to do. He will help us to be successful, he won't leave us alone. I love you and I miss you so much! I am grateful for the respect and love that you give to me each week :) keep up the good work! 
love lou
Also... you were right! I forgot a quote last week! So here it is :) "The only real mistakes are the ones we don't learn from" -unknown. Mistakes are to be learned from. That is one of the reasons Heavenly Father gave us our Agency! He loves us enough to let us make mistakes so we can have a sure testimony of what is right. I believe that if we are making mistakes it should mean that we are improving, because we are learning. But if we keep making the same mistake....it's really a mistake and is tearing us down. Pray to be aware of mistakes that you are making so that you can improve and constantly become better than you are :) i love you! :)
lou

Klay: lou bugs, remember that not going to class doesnt help the situation ;) turkey, go to the class every time you have it. it will take a lot of the stress away. this week has gone well and we are progressing towards a few baptisms. i cut marcos` hair today for his baptism this saturday and i told him that it was in my blood haha. cuz my momma cuts :) so he trusted me :) i did it all with scissors! it was super intense and difficult. i want you to push yourself in school, but never forget the end of it all. i just want you to do your best and make a difference in our life as you have always done. work hard in this time of school and the next time i will be there with you and we can take some of the same classes ;) so we can practice together. and compete!!!!!! and then i will kiss your hair again accidentally ;) you will beat me in everything as usual. just be a virtuous woman and act as if we are already sealed. that will make things real easy :)hehe. be righteous little one. i dont care about your grades nearly as much as i do your progress. i will write to whit and tell her happy birsday :) lace, you are a champ. just keep working hard, i know that its difficult for that it tries you. but negligence is never the best answer, no man can be saved in ingnorance, but with God if we fall fighting, He exalts us. dont ever use negligence as a route. it will bring you to misery. be diligent in your studies and obsess yourself over it, if you have to just focus yourself in on the gospel and your studies, do it. dont worry about the world that surrounds you, it is a pit. you are my hero lou and my gratitude for your example grows daily. please continue to talk to my mother and tell her she is beautiful from me. i have been attacking her with compliments ;) attack her with me? :) love you my lou. you are awfully terribly beautiful as well. read your scriptures and avoid slothfulness, negligence and pray often to learn self control. i will also pray often to find my faults. even though the lord beats you to the ground. but i need to do it again. he will lift us. i love you little one. work hard aight? elder your hubby :) um. kelsey :)
missya :)

Lacey:
hehe you are sweet. missya2 :)







No comments:

Post a Comment