Lacey wrote:
Hey you! :) you are very sweet, I got your letter yesterday and it made me so so so happy again! :) I like reading your letters and emails over and over again because they make me feel so close to you :) i can just see you using your velocity 1.6 pen that you just love so much ;) I don't have a lot of time to write because I really should be studying... but you are more important :) So I am going to take a bwake and write you ;) I hope you are comforted and don't feel lonely. Christ is always with you :) and I am always with you... kind of :) ha I can't physically be there but I am always thinking of you and praying for you. always :)
how long are you in the MTC? Have you liked the MTC so far? I am excited for you to get into the field and teach, because I know how powerful your testimony is. You will truly bless the lives of many people I know it :) They are going to love you so much, and I am so excited for them. I am praying for them to be ready to hear you. Please be safe :) ha I don't want anything to happen to you, rely on the spirit to tell you where to go, because I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you. Every time I am driving my car and I think, hmm should I put my seat belt on? I think of you saying, "Will you put your seat belt on cause I love and care about you a lot?" :) ha then I put it on, just for you :) so basically I just really love you :) And I hope that you are learning and growing a lot. You are doing what you are supposed to be doing and I thank you for that :) love ya
Lacey lou
Klay:
Dear Lou bugga. . . i have worn your tie for threeeeee days straight because it is my favorite one by a long shot :) and with its accompanying love sign on the back, it couldnt get better. I went proselyting for the first time, three weeks into my mission. i am having full conversations with the people of Argentina, i struggle understanding all that they say because they speak so fast, but i can get the message across. . . thank you so much for your prayers. i had the opportunity to give a book of mormon to a man that was with a couple of his friends that were all smoking, he had a child which i believe is the reason that he was humble enough to talk to us. He read the introduction of the book of mormon and said that he was willing to read it. I hope and pray that he did and that the spirit will lead him to understand what the importance of it is. I thanked him for his humility and we were on our way. 90 percent of the houses have ten foot gates in front of them with welded six inch spikes and cemented in glass shards. there is no trust whatsoever in the ghetto of Buenos Aires. there are dogs everywhere and they wanted to kill me. but thats okay ;) Te quiero mucho hehehe! There was a group of guys all smoking and sitting on a cement wall. . . they all had dreads and piercings and tattoos of all varieties. . . I was like welp. . . not gonna talk to them . . . then the spirit said . . .welp. . youre gonna go talk to them. . . and then i was like. . . welp. . . guess im gonna go talk to them. . .hahaha :) Elder Kelsey is my name, and Psalms 23 is my game ;) i know that the Lord is protecting me or i would be in a hospital by now. . . a lady called across the street at us and she was the first person to even recognize that we existed, so we were way excited, so we ran across the street super excited to teach her and it turned out that she was sayin that she didnt like our kind around these parts and that we shouldnt say hello to anyone because no one wants to talk to us hahaha. . . Entonces. . .Yo Dicho, Gracias por su tiempo. . . and we walked away with smiles that someone was willing to talk to us even though they werent exactly the words we wanted to hear. . . Christ was criticized and called blasphemous continually throughout His life. . .The very son of God. I know that this church is in the right. a lot because of its persecutions. As the Savior had been, so i shall be. Persecutions may rage mobs may combine, but the Work of God will go forth boldly nobly and independent, until the Great Jehovah, He who was persecuted first, will say, The work is done. Lace i hope you know that i am changed through our Master. I hope i have made it clear that im not playing a game. This is very real and I would want none other girl besides you because I know that you have that thought within yourself as well. There is going to be a lot of personal Gethsemanes in the path of life. And i would be comforted instead of surrendering if i do continue in this reality with you. Alone I am a seed upon the topsoil. But with you i am a seed planted long ago. I go to the temple today, it is such a pretty temple! i wish you could be there with me. The very changing stalls are made of marble!!! LOU!! your waiting is almost a month complete!! I cant wait to look at the star :) Supposedly the missionaries are getting sent home a month early because of the massive amount of missionaries there are? but i am not completely sure about my situation. I HAVE been writing in my journal EVERY night :) and believe it or not its starting to grow on me. . . but dont tell anybody. . . i gotta keep my cool. . . ;) I love being able to think and write about you . . . it comforts me. and this ring on my finger sure gives me good vibes er´ day ;) plus it keeps them prostitutee slootees away from me!! Just so you know. . . we were very blessed to live in Utah. Where the deer and the antelope play. . . because people will talk to people in Utah mostly though. . . it is such a blessing for people to say hi to people. . . Say hi to people. . it may change their day. . :) I love your Stinkin Guts!!! thank you for being my example. Thank you for working so hard for us and being the best you can be. MWAH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment