Dear klay, let me tell you about my mean sister. Yesterday she hit my phone at my face and almost broke my tooth...and today she punched me in my strong abs ;) (who am I kidding she hit me in my belly) then! She started kicking me and leaned on my neck and almost broke it. Then she laughed at me. So my feelings are hurt. You should scorn her for me. Say bad whit! I will take her to the temple with me when she changes her tude. You need to talk to her cause she doesn't listen to Jack squat that I say. I can't help her if she is hatin on me all the time.
Anyway... this week was good, I am making you something today! Hehe it will be a surprise. :+) I got a letter from you this week! I did a happy dance on the driveway after I got it.. whit looked at me like I was crazy. But thank you so much for sending me your journal pages:) I love reading about your love and concern for people and about the things that you do every day, I just love ya! :) get your memory cards yet?
What happened this week...hmm... I went fly boarding with Kassidy and sierra! It was so fun! It's like jet shoes that you put your feet in, in the water and you fly! It's crazy! We will do it when you get home :)
So I'm confused...did you have a baptism last week? Or this week? It's hard to hear the recordings cause of all the noise on the street haha but I'm just glad that you send them so I'm not complaining :) I hope everything is going well, are you happy and smiling? :) do you still get to talk to micaela? Probably not huh? How far away are you from your last area?
I'm going to start putting a quote on every email and every letter from now on, I should have been doing it the whole time...but I didn't. The first one! "Be as you wish to seem" -socrates I wish it was that simple...just to be who you want people to think of you as. It seems like it should be easy, but I think it takes time to work on all the things we want to change. There are a lot of things about myself that I want to change... I want to be kinder, to gossip less, to serve more, to be more enthusiastic... the list goes on. Ha and I hope that one day I will accomplish all those changes. I think being with you again will help me... you bring out the best in me :) just like my dad said, I agree 100%. I went to a farewell today for kassidy and one of my seminary teacher's brother cyral talked. He said "youth, want you all to listen closely" ha then he told about how when he first started dating his wife, they went on a walk one day and he remembers feeling like he was walking next to sacred ground with her. And he went on to say that he still feels that way with her. He said "I want all of you to marry up" I truly feel like I am marrying up with you. You are the best person I know and I am so lucky! And i know you will only get better, and you will be there to lift me up :) cause I'm short ;) hehe jus kiddin. I love you klay Kelsey :) keep being an amazing missionary!
P.s. She is still being mean.
Klay:
i will scorn her i tell you!!!! hahaha your week was sweet!!! i want to try those water ski things! haha go buy them with your riches! no! save! haha hey! you need to save all these conversations with the quotes and everything :) i love that quote :) i had never heard it before :) i am going to focus myself on that this week :) its what you do when people cant see that counts :) we will fill the walls of the house with quotes alright! i dont want you getting all trunky but i have less than ten months left. . .i am basically a utahn again haha. but i still need to give all that i can here! so you just keep on edifying zion there and i will keep on edifying zion here! i am making a ward mission plan for our ward cuz we didnt have one. . .but it is giving me a lot of practice as to the many things that must take place in a ward that i took for granted for all of my youth life. give thanks to the church leaders that you have. when you see them magnifying callings, let them know of your gratitude. i wish that i would have done it more in my youth. my leaders were studs but i wasnt the best. they changed my life though. and i never really thanked them for their devote service to Him that saved us. i love this gospel. i love teaching it. it hurts when it isnt accepted because i know that it is the answer to all problems. i still havent gotten your cards haha. oh the patience that i learn in the mission! haha. but my comp is taking pictures and i will send them to you. the baptism that we were going to have said that it was cold outside so he didnt want to get baptized. . .so i said we would pay a taxi and heat up the church and the baptism water and make some mate. its like a hot drink. he said. . .no. yeah. . .i alittle sad. but we are going to just keep on swimming just keep swimming just keep swimming :) i thank my dear friend dory for that motto ;) haha remember, if you hit a couple rocks, wipe of the dust, repent and keep pushing :) i am smiling and my entire purpose is baptizing right now and it didnt happen. . .but i did all that i could. for that i still smile. i need to work harder though. but remember. always remember, you are forgiven of me. just work hard to help others and we fall a lot less. i love you little one. keep working hard for us. it makes me happy when your mom says that you only talk about me hahaha. that is a favorite thing of mine! i will scold whit if you kick three boys :) ready ? set! GO!!!! love you lou! have an awesome week aight? pray for us. a lot. yayayaayayaayay!!!! a ton of voice recordings!!! i think that i sent the right ones!!! save them! save the conversations! write in the journal! keep track of the What Klay Has missed folder hahaha. go hammock! haha smile aight!!!! :) and work hard! just keep swimming just keep swimmin! :) luyaguts lou! help the family get exalted please :) console my mother. give her a hug, write her a letter of your love :) luya!!!! Elder KLC
No comments:
Post a Comment