Sunday, September 21, 2014

October 28, 2013

Lacey Wrote:
i didn't think you would still be on last week so i didn't reply to your answer but i love that answer :) I think that too. As long as we do what we are supposed to and stay close to Heavenly Father and Christ, all will be well :) I won't quit trying klay! :)
This week was pretty super tough. I had soooo much peer pressure to do crap like drugs and alcohol...and i found out how it is no fun to be the only responsible one in the group so yeah...i'm just gonna stay home and write you a letter next time everyone wants to go out and party :) sound like a plan? :) good thing that i have no desire for that crap though and i was able to just say no :) That was the hard part of my week. Actually this whole week has been pretty crappy but i'm really trying to not let it get me down!! :) It started off at the first of the week when i got another speeding ticket... yeah what the heck were you thinking lacey?! ha i know klay. i just like to drive fast that's all. hopefully it won't be too much money though :/  I might have to go to court... idk yet.
On the bright side!! I finally sent your Christmas presents!!!!! :) :) I hope they get there on time... if they don't i will be extremely disappointed... It says at the post office 6-10 days.. but i beg to differ ha it takes like 2 months... so yeah, hopefully it gets there :) and! if it comes earlier than Christmas you can't open it!!!!!! you have to be patient and wait :) I am excited for you to open it though :)
Another good thing that happened! Me and a few friends went to the imagine dragons concert! ha it was way fun. We were looking out our apartment window at all the cars going into the dee event center and we were sad that we couldn't go, so we just decided to walk over there and there was a guy scalping tickets and we bought some :/ haha yikes. but it was fun I'm glad we went :) Now imagine dragons is like my most favorite band :)
Speaking of most favorite! I am going to start keeping a book called "What went on while Klay went away" :) and it will be filled with all of the foods and music and movies and stuff that you are missing :) so then it will be like you never really missed anything! :) it's a good idea i know, I (Pinterest) thought of it ;)
So um.. I think one of my friend's Haden emailed you? He really wanted to so i said why not..... haha idk if he really sent it but yeah. We always fight about everything. haha him and his roomates keep saying i'm their mom cause i'm always telling them to be good and do their homework and stuff.
Halloween is this week!!! haha i don't even think i am doing anything ha i don't really like halloween.... Do they celebrate it in Argentina?? I hope you get to have some candy or something exciting at least :) How is everyone that you are teaching, and how are your companions? I feel like I haven't heard about that in a while... not since conference? Anyways, I love you! I hope you are doing well, let me know if you need anything, i'm still here waiting :)


Klay:
lace dont fall :) your alright kiddo. they have halloween here but its super apostacy. its called carnival. they release a guy dressed as the devil and then they all get drunk and they say that if they get drunk enough the devil dwelling inside of them will get drunk too and forget about taking their soul cuz he is drunk. hahah sometimes  i dont know what to do. . .

Lacey:
Well that sounds absolutely crazy haha

Klay:
hahaha i know. . . i am surrounded by iniquity hahah sodom and gummorah.. . .hey. i got family pictures from your mother and you are absolutely gorgeous. dont you talk to those boys.. . kick em!!! ;)

Lacey:
How are you? :)
Your sister did a good job on those pictures, I like em :) you get to be in them next time!!! :)

Klay:
bon apetit!
heck yes i get to be in them next time!!! i am struggling a little. . . i feel sad because many wont accept anything.  i feel like its my fault cuz i dont teach well.

Lacey:
Yesssss! Did you ever get the chance to listen to the ones I sent you? :)
Hey! Stop that right now! Klay you are amazing, you teach me every time you talk to me. Your job isn't to make them accept it, it is to teach them about Christ and INVITE them to come unto him. So just keep trying Klay, keep working hard,I believe in you :)

Klay:
i cant find them!! can you send them again?
hehe thank you lou for listening super hard when i try to teach you through my messages :) pray for me :) do you have a question?

Lacey:
What do I need to improve on for you? :)

Klay:
i will write that in my letter today what i need you to do okay? hehe love you!!!!
did you send them?
if you have them hurry hurry!!! :)

Lacey:
This is one...

Klay:
i got it!!!

Lacey:
I can't find the other...but I'm in class..I will send it for next week :)

Klay:
okay!! i got the other one so i am super stoked!!! study hard!!! hold tight to our savior. i love you like the shade!!

Lacey:
Love you like the sun :) have a good week!!!!

Klay:
quote from my president to make people work by faith. the pathway to hell is full of good intentions. chow louchadorcita!!!! you are my hero!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment