Sunday, September 21, 2014

March 3, 2014

Lacey wrote:
hey sweet thang :) I just got a letter from you in the mail and I was so excited to open it!!!! but then it said, "don't open until matchbox 20" but klay... I just had to... I opened it. You know I'm not good at waiting to open things. haha just kiddin ;) I will wait for my birthday, even though it is killing me to have this concealed letter just sitting here! haha this week was alright, I have been feeling very unmotivated in everything. I hate it. and I don't know what is wrong! especially with school I just cannot focus. Which is really bad because mid terms are this week and I already know I am going to struggle. I have tried studying, but it is just not clicking. hopefully if you say a prayer it will help me? :) I haven't been hanging out with very many people and I just always want to sleep... I don't know what my deal is. But hopefully it will stop soon! Spring break is the week after this one, so maybe that will give me a good break so I can finish the year strong :) you remember my friend Kaylee? the one that would always text you and tell you to ask me to dances ;) haha silly girl. but anyway, we might be going on a road trip to st. George for spring break! which I would love cause then I wouldn't have to sit home for a week doing nothing. I really hope it works out.
This weekend I went home again. Three weeks in a row! which is good and bad ha I want to stay here, but there has been nothing to do lately and I had to go home to get something... for yours birthday!!!! :) haha I had to stop at your parents casa tonight to pick some stuff up and I ended up there for like... a good hour and a half haha it was good :) I was glad to see everyone again :) your mom said, "well... we could play a game!" so we played phase 10 haha oh your mom, I love her. And your dad gave me some cheese, that was nice of him :) Ava girl was there, her and her sassy self ;) ha I lover her, she cracks me up. She kept trying to skip me in phase 10! what the heck!? ha she told me, "'i'm going to be baptized this year!" and she was so excited. that makes me happy :) I tried to be as fun as I could for her haha I gave her a piggy back ride and ran all over the house for a minute, wore me right out ;) hopefully I can be a fun aunt for them all :) Aden was with his other grandma so I didn't get to see him :( but It was a good night.
how is everything progressing? I hope all is going well with all of your investigators and the members. I love you very much! don't forget that.  I hope it wasn't rainy today so that people went to church! Why don't they like the rain??? it's my very favorite! ha just remember that when it is one of those days and no one will get out of bed cause it's rainy... just think, "lou would be happy" :) ha you just keep saving people elder Kelsey! you are doing great. It is one of my greatest joys to hear your words and how you are growing to be the man God wants you to be. I am very proud of you, keep doin whatcha doin! love ya!
love lou
Oh and guess what! We are out of the 400s!! Only 399 days left!!! Yayyyy :)


I am bored in class so I took a picture for you :)





Klay:
well lou!!! another short week has past by like a flash and wo!!! what is that ? i love you more? strange :) haha. as christ always said to his disciples, be of good cheer and fear not, for the lord thy God is with thee. and your missionary is praying for thee. :) i think thats what he said :) lace, i know that it is hard to keep going but push yourself, know that i am right behind you and that i support you in it all. if you need to take a break from studying and listen to a voicemail or take a nap in the hammock! do it lou haha. oh!!! and speaking of the letter that got to you!!! is there two memory chips in it? cuz um. . . i was kind of scared to send them!!! does it have three stamps? you can open it early if you really really really need it .  .. but then you wont really have a birthday present from me. . . but i want you happy!!! Smile Dang IT1!! hehe. you are my hero. thank you so much for playing with Ava. lace i had a dream about her. i will tell you about it when i get back. i had a dream that i was to take care of her. but in a very special way. i love you. thank you for already being married to me without being married to me haha. i am sending you a surpise! its something i drew and something that you have to do and i will pay you later. . . your photo is pretty :) keep firm in the faith and pray to be cheerful and full of animo to push onward. i do it daily :) i will pray for you! please send the recordings of my family to my family and you can listen to them all :) love you like the shade!
oh and by the way i am almost halfway done.. . .so that is interesting. . .it has flown lou bug. you just keep working hard okay? i am super excited for those photos. . .i still havent gotten them :) i feel as if you are really going to laugh at your birsday present hahaha. i was extremely creative . . .lets just say that i improvised and use. . . ."what i had" :) hahahah. i am a funny little missionary :) you go have fun with kaylee!!! isnt she married ? keep kicking all those boys to the curb aight? haha. lace, if it helps you out to be more excited to work hard for your goals and hopes and dreams, know that i will be praying for those goals and dreams, and in a short while i will be hoping and dreaming by your side. work hard to take advantage of all of the things that the church has to provide. i felt that i should tell you to go to the church website and watch the mormon messages. . .they always made me cry like a little girl. :) and they got me pumped to be like Jesus and work hard in this life. i love you lou. read the ensign and the liahona and if you want to draw pictures, the friend :) speaking of!!! i did enjoy the rabbit that you drew me!!! did brit draw the other? i love you like the shade!! enjoy this mountain of voice messages!!! have a picture of me to the side while you study and act as if i am whispering " Go Lou GO! in your ear :) have a beautiful week . ima work my guts out for our Savior. Love ya louchadorcita :) that picture is precious. dont forget to save it all!

read chapter 7 of jacob . . .i dont know what it says in english but in spanish it says Por tanto yo no podia ser discarriado. . . .develop that way of being and fight against the natural man. desanimo comes from satan. fight him away and continue with love to Christ in all your doings. love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment