Saturday, September 13, 2014

May 30, 2013

Lacey wrote:
It has been a big week! Ha I have so much to tell you!! First the biggest news of all, and I have to tell you the whole story for dramatic effect. :) So Friday I came home from school during lunch cause it was kind of pointless being there ;) ha anyways so I was home and then my brother got home and he told me to go with him. I thought we were going to see something outside or something ha but I followed him to his room and he said "I have to show you something" and he pulled out a ring box!!!!! With an engagement ring in it! Ha oh my gosh!!! I just started crying haha I don't even know why I was crying... I'm just happy for them I guess ha and then the next day he took her to skip rocks in the river bottoms, cause I guess that was their "thing", and then he said, I found the perfect rock! And he asked her and she said yes! Ha my cousin Dillon was hiding in the weeds in camo video taping it, so supposedly there is a video but I haven't seen it :) So that is the first big news, the second is that we finally got our puppy!!!! He is so stink in cute! He is my baby, I like to hold him while he sleeps :) But he likes to chew on my stuff and that is no bueno.. he tried to chew on simba!!! But I saved him :) ha anyway his name is bo and he sleeps a lot, but when he is awake he is crasy! I can't wait until we get our pomsky :) it is going to be adorable. Another thing that happened this week was our memorial day camp out with your family! It was way fun! I am glad I got to see your family again, they all teased me when I woke up cause I had your poncho and your wrestling shorts on haha :) your mom said that the other day there was a bird that sounded like a rooster and it woke her up, but she thought it was an alarm going off in your room haha so she searched your room for your computer cause she though that it had the alarm on it hahaha I can just see your mom freaking out trying to find it haha it reminded me of the time in lake Powell when she was getting mad about people snoring hahaha she just makes me laugh :) I looked at the star! Did you? :) I hope you can see it... if you can't then we should look at the moon or something... when I went out I couldn't see it... and I was disappointed, but then I went and played in my hammock and there it was!! Ha it was one of the brightest :) it made me so so happy to see it :) 1 year and 2 months!! And I only look forward to loving you even more :)
That was super weird about the tree... haha so the houses are just really close together? Or why don't they have sides? Ha I'm glad that you helped him, I think it's really sad that he was so surprised that you would help him. I wish more people were like Christ, then the world would be a very good place :)I wanted to tell you that the other day I made a quesadilYa using a tortilYa ;) that's the end of that story haha Selling ice cream went okay haha but you showed me up yet again, imagine that ;) I sold around 20 boxes, so now I only have to earn like 500 dollars... bleh. Ha I'm pretty sure my parents are giving me money to help pay for it as my graduation present. I wish I wasn't going.. ha if I would have known it was this hard to earn money then I wouldn't have signed up. But I did so I will have a good attitude, it is going to be fun, and hot :) just how I like it ;) I need to start studying for that :/ Graduation is tomorrow!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! Ha I don't even know what I am going to do with all my spare time! I applied for olive garden, Michaels, and kohls today... so hopefully one of them works out, if not idk what I will do. I have a hard time remembering what I have told you and what I haven't ha cause I write everything in your journal, and it confuses me cause it makes me think I told you about it in a letter ha so if I leave anything out I guess you will read about it later :) I have been sick the past couple days and it sucks :( I keep drinking water to help my throat feel better but then it just makes me pee more than normal, and we both know that is not good for me! Ha "I'm sick....." ;) ha but your blankies are making me feel better :) Tonight whit and I made face masks and put them on and when they hardened it made us look like old grandmas :) hahaha it was the funniest thing ever :) I took pictures but you can't see until we are married cause they might scare you away ;) speaking of pictures, you need to send some!!! Haha your mommy and I want some :) do you have a way of sending them? OK I think that is all, I love you a whole bunches of oats!!! :) I hope you are doing wonderful and are almost ready to go to salta!!!! :) have a wonderful week and keep the spirit with you :)
Love Lacey lou
sorry, I know I shouldn't write two but I just read D&C: 4 and it made me think of you :) I want you to know that I know you are called of God to this great and marvelous work! And I am so proud of you for serving Him with all your heart might mind and strength! :) Thank you for being the good example that you are to everyone around you! Love ya :)

Klay wrote:
lou!!! are you there!!!

why shouldn't you write two? I only got one :(
Lacey:
I'll send it again :)
Did it send?? I hope my getting up to pee wasn't for nothing :) ha
Klay:
HIII!!!!!! I get to talk to you!!! its like textin!!
Lacey:
Ahhhh! You're there! Haha :) that makes me happy
Klay:
You look so pretty today :)
Lacey:
Thanks :) haha I am wearing your blue superman shirt and your wrestling shorts so I hope I look cute ;) how are you Klay?
Klay:
I am doing awesome now that i know i am still holding you through my clothes :) you couldn't be cuter in anything else to me :) lou i need more pictures of you. i only have one. . .
Lacey:
Ha I sent you a picture in the mail the other day, so there you go :) I have 0 pictures of you from your mission, I need more of you :) can you get pictures through email?
Klay:
I went to a meeting where Elder Cook spoke!!! it was awesome!! He shook everyone's hand including mine!!!! He gave a congregation wide blessing that our families would be protected and that we are doing the best thing we could ever possibly be doing to help them. He said " Perhaps you have a brother or sister who is struggling." at which point i though of Kyler and how he is starting to help pay a little for my mission and how this apostle of God said that my brother would be blessed because of my service. I would serve an extra mission and pay a ninety percent tithe to see my brother at my wedding when I get back :) i love Him very much. I asked the first person to be baptized last week!!!!! His name was Eduardo. He had a tag on his shirt with a red cross on it and was asking for 25 pesos. We gave his something more important. We taught this man about someone that loved him. Probably very few had made such a statement to him in his life. He was probably about 38 i would guess and had a mental handicap. He had a hard time speaking, but the people who see the face of God are the ones with open ears not open mouths. I told him that all of his problems and all that was unfair in this life would be restored to him through the Savior Jesus Christ if he follows the example of the Savior by being baptized by one holding the proper authority of God. Seguira el ejemplo de Jesucristo al ser bautisado por alguien que posea la autoridad del sacerdocio de Dios? He looked back at me and said with a sincere voice "Si". I hope that we find him next proselytismo so that we can continue to teach him. if not, we have his information to contact him. I love you. i know that people change through the Savior. Amen. I miss you so much Bugga. I honestly. . lace i don't even know how to tell you. i hope so much to be able to be your help meet. I want to be your go to guy. i want to be your somebody special for all my life. I love that the verb esperar means "to wait" and to "hope". That gives me a lot of comfort when people use that verb because i think of you. Lace, i hold my pillow every night. It honestly devastates me to not have seen you each day. my life is so blessed when you are in it daily. I would never make an excuse to not be with you. I was able to meet Elder Cook yesterday. as i said. I sent that first part to my parents too, but there is a special part that i only want to share with you. at the end when He bore His testimony he said that he knows the voice of Jesus Christ. The Savior of the world. I know that he has. He gave that blessing to us and there was one specific part that i know was just for me. Most people talking to missionaries as an authority would never bring up the topic of marriage during their talks with missionaries. But i know that he added a small word in for my specific need. I needed to know that the Lord was watching over my sweet girl. I prayed the night before that He would somehow help me know through his apostle that you are safe and being watched over. He said "You family members, your friends, and Future Spouses. .  .will be watched over. At which time i started to cry. Through my Savior Jesus Christ I tell you i love you. I want Him there because we give a little bit of our relationship to Him and He multiplies it for us and gives the part we gave to Him back plus what He has multiplied. I love you.
Yeah!! I will when i get to the field, my batteries are dead on my camera :( but i will send you some within the week okay cutehead :)
keep talking to me, read the long one after!!! :() only got ten minutes!!
I think of a memory we had every day :) it comforts me. yesterday my thought was when i would sit on the couch in the front room and you would lay on my knee and i could comb your hair for countless amounts of time and see the side of your pretty face and neck :) and of course i would give you a kiss on the cheek :) that was my comfort thought for yesterday. I will think of our bread fight today :) that was a perfect one :)
stop reading the big one!! HAHAHA! or as they do around here. . . JAJAJAJA haha because the "H's" in spanish make no noise haha :) JAJAJA
Lacey:
Sorry! Haha I didn't see the others! I lived the times you would play with my hair, and come visit me when i'm sick... and tickle me ;)
Klay:
Thank you for the picture. .  .i thought i could survive off of just one of you . . .i was oh so terribly wrong. I have had a lot of inspiration about you and me together :) its so cool!!!! i have it all in my journal that you gave me :) PS its halfway full already haha. writing in it is when i feel closest to you. so i write a lot. . . but i want to tell you these sacred things in person. They are very special to me. I want to give everything i have to you :) not through an email though. . . ESTOY RECIBIENDO UN FOTO DE TU!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMMHHHMMMMMM!!! i hope you know i will love ya even when you are sick :) it is so easy to me.
I have to go Lou. :( but i will write you a letter :) as i always do :) LOVEYA!!!
Lacey:
Ok I love you so so much! This made my week just so you know :) bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment