Sunday, September 21, 2014

November 25, 2013

Lacey Wrote:
Hey there elder :) I imagine you are up right now! Ha idk why I am still up...can't remember the last time I went to bed before 1...it is now 4. Wowza. College has messed up my sleep schedule. This week has been ok, I have just been going to school and working! This next week I work a lot! Especially on thanksgiving and black Friday.I'm kinda excited to see how crazy people are haha I will get to go home in the day for thanksgiving though, so that is good :) I haven't been home in a while :/ cause I am too poor to pay for gas money! I don't think I will be able to go home much for christmas break either :( but that is ok I need the money. School still sucks but hey, it will be worth it.
How is your new area and companion? :) I hope he works a lot and is nice to you gosh dang it! I just want you to be happy and be able to work to your full capacity :) say, "lo siento companero, no siesta hoy." Haha :) I sent you a couple letters this week that I'm excited for you to get! I like emailing, but there is something special bout those hand written letters :) I jus love em :) wellll...I better get some homework done and get a hour of sleep in before I have to go to class! Sorry I didn't write much, most of it is in your letters :) I love you elder Kelsey and don't you forget it! :) mwah.
Loves, Lacey lou
Oh and happy 7 months!!! :) love you :) p.s. no shave November is going well ;)
P.s. again :) today I was dancing in my living room...then I fell over somehow, started laughing and peed my pants again...hahaha I have a problem.


Klay:
hahahaa that is so funny lou!!!! i didnt have any more stamps so i sent the Christmas letter to my house to my family.. . i put it all together. . . all stuffed in a card thing but i havent sent it yet cuz the mail is horrible here. also, i sent you a creative scpirture in it :) it reminded me of you so i hope you enjoy it :) i luya like the shade lou. PS keep writing, typing, recording voice messages even though i cant do that cuz its against the rules maybe. . .i have to show my recorder to my president to see if i can use it.  . . but know that even though i cant write and do a whole lot to show it, i love ya more than ever. buy me a burrito from costa vida!!!!! hehe keep writing my book please and write all the things im missing, and i will become a God for you :) deal? Bueno :) chow my stubborn punk girl louchadorcita :)

ps. i look at the star last night!!!! i am smiling cuz you peed your pants!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment